-   -   Attaching only a worksheet but not the whole workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171973-attaching-only-worksheet-but-not-whole-workbook.html)

Jackie at MCard

Attaching only a worksheet but not the whole workbook

what happened to this feature? i am on Excel 2002, have Lotus Notes. i
remember years ago when i was using Excel, i would attempt to attach an Excel
file and i would be prompted with a question of whether i wanted to attach
just a worksheet from the file (name) or the entire workbook. i haven't seen
this pop up question for a long time but a new project is making me remember
this feature.

i have about 10 tabs with different exec names who will own their respective
sheet. i don't want to send the whole workbook to each person, just the
respective worksheet that belongs to each individual.

help!

Gord Dibben

Attaching only a worksheet but not the whole workbook

You can send the current sheet as a message body using FileSend ToMail
Recipient.

Or copy the sheet to a new workbook and send that workbook as an attachment.

I don't remember any version being able to send one sheet as an attachment.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP