-   -   how do i find multiple matches of one data item in an excel range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171910-how-do-i-find-multiple-matches-one-data-item-excel-range.html)

DivaHouston

how do i find multiple matches of one data item in an excel range

I have one limited database list of store locations with store numbers and
addresses. We often will have multiple store numbers at the same address.
I'd like to use our master list of all stores to determine which stores share
the same address as those on the limited list. How do I do this?

Jim May

how do i find multiple matches of one data item in an excel range

This might help you
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx