-   -   ctrl + [ (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171857-ctrl-%5B.html)

Syed

ctrl + [

for what purpose the short cut key ctrl+[ is used

FSt1

ctrl + [

hi
it highlights all depentents of a formula.
see this site for a downloadable xl file of all known keyboard shortcuts.
good up to 2003. not sure about 2007
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/KeyboardShortcuts.htm

regards
FSt1

"syed" wrote:

for what purpose the short cut key ctrl+[ is used

Stan Brown

ctrl + [

Sun, 6 Jan 2008 06:17:00 -0800 from FSt1 <FSt1
@discussions.microsoft.com:
see this site for a downloadable xl file of all known keyboard shortcuts.
good up to 2003. not sure about 2007
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/KeyboardShortcuts.htm

That's a great list in a convenient format. I've seen other good
pages from Chip, but I didn't know about that one.

His site is well worth spending some time on.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/