-   -   name deletion (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171764-name-deletion.html)

rk0909

name deletion

Hi all,
I want to delete lot of names from a sheet. is there an easy way via a macro
to delete the names rather than going and deleting them manually.

Thanks much,

RK

Dave Peterson

name deletion

Get Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name
Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

It'll make working with names much easier.

--

Dave Peterson

Don Guillett

name deletion