-   -   Adding / deleting cells to worksheets from a seperate worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171690-adding-deleting-cells-worksheets-seperate-worksheet.html)

G. Dagger

Adding / deleting cells to worksheets from a seperate worksheet

Hi- my question sounds like a link type subject, but i need to do more than
that, specifically, I wish to have a list of names that I can add to or
delete from, and have these changes be directly / automatically reflected in
one or more worksheets (in the same workbook) such that rows are
automatically inserted / deleted depending on the sitation. As well, I have
multiple entries of these names per worksheet, such that I need the changes
to be reflected many times from the single core name list.

Hope someone can help me soon! Thanks a lot.