-   -   Conditional format: change row color based on cell value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171559-conditional-format-change-row-color-based-cell-value.html)

Carelle

Conditional format: change row color based on cell value

Example: If A16 is greater or less than 0.9, row A is highlighted in a
specified color.

Do I need to put a conditional format on A16 and then another one on the row?
--
Thanks,
Carelle

David Biddulph[_2_]

Conditional format: change row color based on cell value

No, in CF use Formula Is (rather than Cell Value Is):
=A$16<0.9
--
David Biddulph

"Carelle" wrote in message
Example: If A16 is greater or less than 0.9, row A is highlighted in a
specified color.

Do I need to put a conditional format on A16 and then another one on the
row?
--
Thanks,
Carelle

Carelle

Conditional format: change row color based on cell value

Bingo!
--
Thanks a bunch!
Carelle