-   -   Importing document into existing worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171522-importing-document-into-existing-worksheet.html)

Cyan

Importing document into existing worksheet

How do I import a document into an existing worksheet?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Importing document into existing worksheet

Copy
Paste
--
David Biddulph

"Cyan" wrote in message
How do I import a document into an existing worksheet?

Cyan

Importing document into existing worksheet

The doc I want to import is a scan of a word doc. All i see in the 'select
data' box is excell worksheets.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Copy
Paste
--
David Biddulph

"Cyan" wrote in message
How do I import a document into an existing worksheet?

Gord Dibben

Importing document into existing worksheet

What type of document and what size and other details would be handy to know.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:27:01 -0800, Cyan wrote:

How do I import a document into an existing worksheet?

dlw

Importing document into existing worksheet

If it's an image, insert/picture
if it's a document, insert/object/create from file

"Cyan" wrote:

How do I import a document into an existing worksheet?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Importing document into existing worksheet

Which "select data" box? I don't see a "select data" box when I try to
Paste.
If you actually want to include the Word file, then have you tried Insert/
Object/ ... ?
What do you mean, in this context, by a "scan" of a Word document? Is it
stored as some sort of image such as a jpeg?
--
David Biddulph

"Cyan" wrote in message
The doc I want to import is a scan of a word doc. All i see in the 'select
data' box is excell worksheets.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Copy
Paste