-   -   Importing email addresses (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171517-importing-email-addresses.html)

Sol

Importing email addresses

I am creating a customer list in Excel and would like to import my list of
their email address from Outlook. I am using Office 2003. Any suggestions?

JP[_4_]

Importing email addresses

You probably need to export from Outlook and then paste the data into
your existing Excel sheet.

HTH,
JP

On Jan 3, 1:52*pm, Sol wrote:
I am creating a customer list in Excel and would like to import my list of
their email address from Outlook. *I am using Office 2003. *Any suggestions?

Gord Dibben

Importing email addresses

Do it easily from the other end.

With Outlook open go to FileImport and ExportExport to file.

Follow your nose from there to select the Excel file option.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP