-   -   Excel 2003-eliminating blank rows in target worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171515-excel-2003-eliminating-blank-rows-target-worksheet.html)

Rich D

Excel 2003-eliminating blank rows in target worksheet

I am moving some data from Worksheet 1 to Worksheet 2 based on 1 criteria.
So far it is a 1 to 1 transfer. However, if a row doesn't meet the criteria,
a blank row results on the Worksheet 2. How can I eliminate the blank row on
Worksheet 2? The formula I am using is:
=if(Worksheet1!$A5="","",Worksheet!C5). I am putting this in Worksheet 2 and
copying down. Thanks for your usual good help.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes