-   -   Autofit image in merged cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171481-autofit-image-merged-cells.html)

LSG

Autofit image in merged cells

How can I paste a printscreen in merged cells, so that the image will take
the size of the merged cell and not the cell thatl takes the size of the
image?

Dave Peterson

Autofit image in merged cells

I'm not sure I understand, but if you paste the picture, you can adjust it's
size/position by holding down the Alt key and using the grab handles.

The picture will snap-to the edges of the cells.

--

Dave Peterson