-   -   How do I delete rows where cells are empty (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171266-how-do-i-delete-rows-where-cells-empty.html)

Stan

How do I delete rows where cells are empty

Office 2007, Complete dunce
I have a large 3 col Excel spreadsheet where certain cells in col A are
empty.
How do I delete every row where the cell in Col A is empty?
Should the answer require code or a macro to be entered, please tell me FULL
details of EVERY keystroke in the answer.

excelent

How do I delete rows where cells are empty

Select entire column A
hit F5 Special
Mark Empty cells - hit OK
Right click on one selection and select Delete
Entire Row - hit OK

"Stan" skrev:

Office 2007, Complete dunce
I have a large 3 col Excel spreadsheet where certain cells in col A are
empty.
How do I delete every row where the cell in Col A is empty?
Should the answer require code or a macro to be entered, please tell me FULL
details of EVERY keystroke in the answer.

Gord Dibben

How do I delete rows where cells are empty

No code required.

Commands for Excel 2003.........not yet running 2007.

Select column A

EditGotoSpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteEntire Rows

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP