-   -   Protecting my formulas from viewing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171069-protecting-my-formulas-viewing.html)

pillai

Protecting my formulas from viewing

I had given some formulas in my excel file. I need to prevent anybody else to
see what formula I had given. If someone can help me to lock a sheet
completely also it would be of great help.
thanks
Pillai

Gord Dibben

Protecting my formulas from viewing

See one response to your other posting of 7 minutes ago.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:31:00 -0800, pillai
wrote:

I had given some formulas in my excel file. I need to prevent anybody else to
see what formula I had given. If someone can help me to lock a sheet
completely also it would be of great help.
thanks
Pillai

RagDyeR

Protecting my formulas from viewing

You have an answer in your first post.

RD

"pillai" wrote in message
I had given some formulas in my excel file. I need to prevent anybody else

see what formula I had given. If someone can help me to lock a sheet
completely also it would be of great help.
thanks
Pillai

Neil

Protecting my formulas from viewing

Check out:

http://www.nwarwick.co.uk/ExcelCellProtection.html

where you will find a simple, get you started guide to do what you want.

HTH

Neil
www.nwarwick.co.uk