-   -   Trying to convert a excel 2003 to 2007, but it contain script. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/171051-trying-convert-excel-2003-2007-but-contain-script.html)

Feejo

Trying to convert a excel 2003 to 2007, but it contain script.

I try regular format, macro enable format. It dose not work.

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

Trying to convert a excel 2003 to 2007, but it contain script.

As far as I know, Scripting does not work in XL2007

"Feejo" wrote:

I try regular format, macro enable format. It dose not work.

What is script is it macro?

Jon Peltier

Trying to convert a excel 2003 to 2007, but it contain script.

Yeah, but a lot of users, particularly inexperienced, improperly refer to
any macro (VBA) as "script" or as "VBScript".

If you use Save As with a macro-enabled format (e.g., .xlsm), the existing
VBA should be saved with the file.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP