-   -   text not viewable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170946-text-not-viewable.html)

Alice Chen

text not viewable

I have an excel sheet that i use all the time and all the sudden the
text is not viewable.

If i highlight it, then it i viewable in the fx box. I can type in
and it will show up as I edit, but dissapear afterwards.

No my font is not clear or matching the background.

HELP!

PCLIVE

text not viewable

Check to see if there is some Conditional Formatting on that cell.

Format-Conditional Formatting.

HTH,
Paul