Old February 17th 17, 05:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

On Friday, December 28, 2007 at 4:06:00 AM UTC+8, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
i had tried that but doesnt work
I feel i wasnt able to do it coz the row was not just hidden..but its height
was reset to Zero or something..
Anywas here is how i got to get it to work:
select the entire sheet(Ctrl+ A OR by clicking on that little box in the
upper left hand corner where column headings A,B,C..and row numbers
1,2,3..meet ) and point the mouse to one of the rows which is above or below
the row thats hidden and then quickly do a double click with left mouse
button..this will unhide all the rows in worksheet.

Psst..i cant take credit for this one..read it one of the logs here only..
:-)
But thanks for trying..
Satnam
India

"Marcelo" wrote:

select all rows (100) right click (on row number) adn unhide

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

@Satnam
It works. Thanks

Old May 22nd 17, 07:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

It worked!

--
NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments
is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If
Old June 21st 17, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Your steps helped me! I couldn't get the rows unhidden by clicking the ctrl + A and clicking "unhide rows" from the format tab. But, your directions did the job. Thanks!