-   -   Compiled error in hidden module: DistMon (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170656-compiled-error-hidden-module-distmon.html)

Dom

Compiled error in hidden module: DistMon

I started getting this error message one day after using a file that someone
else had modified. The message shows up when I start or close the Excel
program

Compiled error in hidden module: DistMon

Thanks

Don Guillett

Compiled error in hidden module: DistMon

Google is your friend.
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...S219&q=distmon

--
Don Guillett