-   -   Adding + - * / etc to tool bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170614-adding-%2A-etc-tool-bar.html)

Aussie

Adding + - * / etc to tool bar

In 2003 you can add the + - * etc commands to the tool bar to allow you to
point and click as you create calculations in spreadsheets.
I cant see how to do that is 2007 - does anyone know if it is possibleA

Bob Phillips

Adding + - * / etc to tool bar

You could add them to the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar).

Click the orange office button, then the Excel options, and choose
Customize. Change the dropdowns to Commands Not In The ribbon, and you will
find them there.

--
---
HTH