-   -   Chart location (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170461-chart-location.html)

hederman

Chart location

On one spreadsheet I am not able to embed my chart on the worksheet with the
data.
When I go to location the only option it will let me have is "as new sheet"
The "as object in" choice is grayed out and I can't choose that option.
Help this is very frustratiing.

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

Chart location

You MAY have a setting which doesn't allow objects on the sheet. Try
tools/options/view, and under the Objects section, make sure "Show All" is
selected. (shortcut for that is ctrl/6).
Then try again.
HTH