-   -   2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170331-2007-service-pack-1-sp1.html)

Dana DeLouis

2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

I don't see the words "Service Pack" listed anywhere here.
So, if anyone is interested:
Ouch! 619 MB.

2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Date last published: 12/11/2007
Download size: 619.7 MB

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

--
HTH :0

Bernard Liengme

2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Dana, It is "only" 218.3 MB surely
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dana DeLouis" wrote in message
I don't see the words "Service Pack" listed anywhere here.
So, if anyone is interested:
Ouch! 619 MB.

2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Date last published: 12/11/2007
Download size: 619.7 MB

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

--
HTH :0

Dana DeLouis

2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Hi. My Office Update, and another place, says 619 mb, but I see where that
one link says 218.
I wonder what the difference is? I would like to download the proper one
only once and back it up for a later re-install. Just curious, that's all.

<copy...
High-priority updates
Microsoft Office 2007
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Download size: 619.7 MB , 5 hours 19 minutes
Service Pack 1 provides the latest updates to the 2007 Microsoft Office
Suite.

--
Dana DeLouis
Windows XP & Excel 2007

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Dana, It is "only" 218.3 MB surely
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email

"Dana DeLouis" wrote in message
I don't see the words "Service Pack" listed anywhere here.
So, if anyone is interested:
Ouch! 619 MB.

2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Date last published: 12/11/2007