-   -   Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170170-conditional-formatting.html)

Judi

Conditional Formatting

Hi,

I'm trying to format some cells so that:

- if cell value is between -5 and 5, it formats the font Green
- if cell value is between -6 and -20 or 6 and 20, it formats the font Yellow
- if cell value is between -21 and -100 or 21 and 100, it formats the font Red

Thank you.

Judi

Conditional Formatting

I got it!