-   -   Help from Dave Peterson - no disrespect to all other experts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17012-help-dave-peterson-no-disrespect-all-other-experts.html)

Ann

Help from Dave Peterson - no disrespect to all other experts

Dave,

Please see thread headed "Copying multiple sheets from one book 2 another
and undertake special " dated 2/8/05.

I have added some more text in there as I have finally got round to doing it
and have experienced some problems. My name shows up as "Ann" rather than
Pank as my good lady has been using my account.

Thanks

Dave Peterson

I replied to your previous post.

--