-   -   Pivot Table Groups by Date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/170025-pivot-table-groups-date.html)

Maz

Pivot Table Groups by Date

I am using multiple pivot tables in Excel. They are separate tables based
upon the same data; but let me stress they are not Pivot Tables based upon
each other.

When I attempt to change the data from weekly summaries to daily in one
table it changes all the other tables to the daily. I read a post from
5/17/2007 on this and it indicated the pivot tables needed to be based upon
the data not upon each other - mine ARE based upon the data and not upon each
other. It's as though they were linked in some other way. So this post was
of no use to me or made assumptions that were specious.

Can you tell me how to de-link pivot tables so I can show different date
groupings in tables on different worksheet pages?