-   -   Excel: To Display Formula in the cells Instead of Value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1699-excel-display-formula-cells-instead-value.html)

[email protected]

Excel: To Display Formula in the cells Instead of Value

How do I make all the cells in my spreadsheet to display formulae instead of
values?

This is a basic feature in other spreadsheet program that EXCEL may not
have. It is a useful feature for the user. I am surprise that EXCEL does
not have this feature.

Norman Jones

Try:

Tools | Options | View | Check 'Formulas'

Or use the key combination

Ctrl `

to toggle the formula view

---