Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ben Ben is offline

Default Unsure of which forumla to use ?

I am creating a worksheet which will make quotes for me on a type of USB
product we are going to launch.

The first thing is, I want to be able to have up to 3 different quantities
and prices on the quote (worksheet). Further along the worksheet, I have all
the prices set out in columns depending on the quantity bracket they fall in
(eg. 100, 250, 500, 1000, 1500, 2500, 5000)

If I enter a value in quantity 1 box that is between up to 100, or between
any of the other quantities mentioned above, I want the cell to be able to
lookup which price bracket it falls in based around the product capacity (ie.
128MB and 100pcs = £5.00)

I am not sure of which forumla type to use though, whether its an IF,
VLOOKUP or something else.

Can anyone give me some examples to try and assist me ??

Many Thanks,
Ben