-   -   Scrolling with two worksheets arranged vertically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169771-scrolling-two-worksheets-arranged-vertically.html)

Richard Champlin

Scrolling with two worksheets arranged vertically

I have two worksheets arranged vertically so I can compare...I am trying to
scroll in one of them so the rows line up....how do I keep them both from
scrolling at the same time?
--
Richard Champlin
Administrative Program Assistant II

Bernard Liengme

Scrolling with two worksheets arranged vertically

Start with Windows | Arrange | tile, vertically
Then Windows | Compare Side-by-Side
Now as you scroll one, the other keeps in synch
Tested in XL 2003
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Richard Champlin" wrote in
message ...
I have two worksheets arranged vertically so I can compare...I am trying to
scroll in one of them so the rows line up....how do I keep them both from
scrolling at the same time?
--
Richard Champlin
Administrative Program Assistant II
Children''''''''s Hospital & Regional Medical Center, Seattle

Richard Champlin

Scrolling with two worksheets arranged vertically

Thanks, but what I want it for one of them to remain stationary, while I
scroll the other.
--

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

[...]

Skip the Compare side-by-side
In XL 2003, one scrolls the other is stationary
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Richard Champlin" wrote in
message ...

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

[...]

Thanks Bernard,

I did not realize that once I had messed with the "Compare Side by Side", I
was stuck. Trying to do too many things at once in a hurry...
Your suggestion worked.