-   -   HELP! Format Help.... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169716-help-format-help.html)

PSULionRP

HELP! Format Help....

The strangest thing. We have an Excel spreadsheet that we are loading to a
3rd party vendor product. We had some dates that were messed up in the
Import. Excel seemed to have assumed formatting. So when we sorted the file
and brought the dates, not all rows have dates, to the top, they imported
fine and the 3rd party product errors disappeared. Now we are having trouble
with another column in which some of the rows have data and some do not. If
we sort again by this column and re-import, then we're going to re-create the
date errors.

Does anyone have any suggestions to get around this anomaly???

Thanks in advance for your help.

PSULionRP