-   -   Calculate plus or minus (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169711-calculate-plus-minus.html)

joel

Calculate plus or minus

Hi quick question if you would please

I have a spreadsheet withe 4 columns. Column 1 Balance plus what I have paid
with the following formula:

=IF(Template!R29="","",(J6-Template!R29)) This take my Credit card Balance
and deducts what I have paid off it this month

Column two is a new column Full amount plus amount used again with the
following formula:

Column three Amount of monthly interest with the following formula:

This adds on my monthly interest that gets added on every month.

The final column four balance carried forward it has the following formula:

=IF(D7="","",(D7+H7))

This adds the the balance paid plus the interested added what I would like
it o do is all subtract what I have sent on the card and include that in tha
balance carried forward.

Thanks in advance Joel

=IF(Template!T29="","",(J6+Template!T29))

=IF(D7="","",(D7+H7))

What I would like it to do is add those cells but I would like to subtract
as wellI have a cell that as the following formula

=IF(Template!T29="","",(J6+Template!T29))

--
N/A