-   -   Displaying a note on a locked workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169710-displaying-note-locked-workbook.html)

fgwiii[_2_]

Displaying a note on a locked workbook

Hello

I have a workbook that was locked and I do not have the password. Does
anyone have an idea how I can display a note to anyone opening the workbook?
I tried using a macro, but since the wb is locked it will not work.

Thanks

Fred

Dave Peterson

Displaying a note on a locked workbook

I'm not sure how the workbook was locked, but maybe you could add a worksheet
that includes the note????

If you really wanted to use code, maybe it's time to go back to the developer
and asking for the password to the workbook's project--or just ask her/him to
include your enhancement.

--

Dave Peterson