-   -   Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169675-pivot-table.html)

Christian Stassen[_2_]

Pivot Table

Hi
can it really be true that it's not possible to define your own functions in
a pivot table? I mean, the sum, standard deviation etc functions are
implemented automatically, but can't one create your own functions??

Marcelo

Pivot Table

you can inclued calculate itens or fiels on the pivot table, check it on

http://www.exceltip.com/exceltips.ph...T6/ZiSAhXPFW0A

hth
--
regards from Brazil