-   -   How do I determine which files are linked to my source file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169617-how-do-i-determine-files-linked-my-source-file.html)

PackerinJax

How do I determine which files are linked to my source file?

I need to know which excel workbooks are linked to an excel file that I want
to make changes to in order to avoid creating incorrect references once I
make the change. Is there a way to list all other excel files that are
linked to the excel file I want to alter?

Gord Dibben

How do I determine which files are linked to my source file?

Best to download Jan Pieterse's Name Manager Add-in which will do this and much
more.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP