-   -   Removing Hyperlinke from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16946-removing-hyperlinke-excel.html)

jdc

Removing Hyperlinke from Excel

I am using Excell 2002. I have over 1000 rows of data and have 1 column that
contains data with hyperlinks. I'd like to remove the hyperlinks. I have
found that I can remove them one by one, is there a way to remove hyperlinks
from a group of selected fields?

thanks
jdc

Dave Peterson

Select that column (or any range to clean up)
hit alt-f11 (to get to the VBE, where macros live)
hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window)

type this and hit enter:

selection.hyperlinks.delete

Close the VBE and back to excel to see if it worked.

--

Dave Peterson