-   -   Line chart with Bubble data points (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169417-line-chart-bubble-data-points.html)

[email protected]

Line chart with Bubble data points

I have to create a chart in excel that shows the performance of a
stock over a year then I need to add in bubble data points on top of
that to show individual trades with the area showing the size of the
transaction.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Andy Pope

Line chart with Bubble data points

Hi,

Unfortunately bubble charts do not allow lines to connect the bubbles or for
the chart to be part of a combination chart.

You could use a xy-scatter and then some code to adjust the marker size.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel