-   -   pivot table format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169373-pivot-table-format.html)

Steve

pivot table format

When I create a pivot table with two fields as row groupings (e.g., state and
county) the state is included in the output only when there's a change in the
state value. Also, there's a subtotal for each state. I want the state to
be on every row and I don't want subtotals. By the way...I'm using Excel
2003.

Debra Dalgleish

pivot table format

The row headings show once in a Pivot Table, and there's no setting you
can change, to force them to repeat.

If you need to print a table with a heading on each row, you could copy
the pivot table, paste it as values in another location, and fill in the
blanks, using the technique shown he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

To turn off the subtotals, double-click on the field button for State
Under Subtotals, choose None, then click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures