-   -   Printing and Borders (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169344-printing-borders.html)

KimC

Printing and Borders

I have a sheet where there is a number of cells merged together and when i
print it doesnt put a line across at the bottom of the page (which would in
the middle of the merged cell) - how can i get this to happen

Don

Printing and Borders

can you insert one additional line in that print range with the line there ?
Or insted of using Merge , can you use "center across section" ?