-   -   Conditional Formatting based on adjacent cell value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169306-conditional-formatting-based-adjacent-cell-value.html)

Bill Meacham

Conditional Formatting based on adjacent cell value

I want to highlight cell A6 if cell B6 has the value "Yes". How do I do it?

Marcelo

Conditional Formatting based on adjacent cell value

Hi

Format | Conditional Format

Change to Formula is and use:

=B6="Yes"

format as you need.

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Bill Meacham" escreveu:

I want to highlight cell A6 if cell B6 has the value "Yes". How do I do it?

Bill Meacham

Conditional Formatting based on adjacent cell value

That works. Thanks!

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi

Format | Conditional Format

Change to Formula is and use:

=B6="Yes"

format as you need.

hth
--

"Bill Meacham" escreveu:

I want to highlight cell A6 if cell B6 has the value "Yes". How do I do it?

Marcelo

Conditional Formatting based on adjacent cell value

thanks for the feedback

--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.