-   -   import email addresses into a outlook distribution list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169302-import-email-addresses-into-outlook-distribution-list.html)

summer

import email addresses into a outlook distribution list

I have an excel file with 1000 emails. i would like to get those emails into
a group distro list in Outlook. HELP!

Ron de Bruin

import email addresses into a outlook distribution list

Hi Summer

Save the file as csv file and then open Outlook and import it

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"summer" wrote in message ...
I have an excel file with 1000 emails. i would like to get those emails into
a group distro list in Outlook. HELP!

summer

import email addresses into a outlook distribution list

Error msg: its asking me to add a name range. sorry i dont know what that is
or how to do it.

"summer" wrote in message ...
I have an excel file with 1000 emails. i would like to get those emails into
a group distro list in Outlook. HELP!

Ron de Bruin

import email addresses into a outlook distribution list

See

http://tinyurl.com/33m386