-   -   Default font for text boxes and charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/169222-default-font-text-boxes-charts.html)

RajenRajput1

Default font for text boxes and charts

Hi,

I am using Excel 2007. The default font was changed from Calibri to Times
New Roman. When I open a new sheet, the font is Times New Roman, which is
great.

HOWEVER, when I create a text box, the font inside the box reverts
automatically to Calibri, which is daft.

I think the Chart axes lables are defaulted to Calibri as well, automatically.

How can I change Excel to use Times New Roman as the default font for
everything?

Many thanks

Rajen...