-   -   Copy the same 2 columns from multiple spreadsheets into one new sh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168790-copy-same-2-columns-multiple-spreadsheets-into-one-new-sh.html)

Tas

Copy the same 2 columns from multiple spreadsheets into one new sh

Hi All,

I have 350+ spreasheets that are in the same directory. All were created
using the same template. There are multiple worksheets in each file.

What I'd like to do is find a way to go into each spreadsheet, go to the
particular worksheet, and copy the data from 2 columns (G and H) into a new
file. The individual sheets contain anywhere from 10 to 50 rows .

I don't want to have to manually open each file and copy/paste the data I
need.

Is there a formula I can use that will somehow do this for me?

Many thanks.

Tas