-   -   An intersting problem! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168727-intersting-problem.html)

edward

An intersting problem!

Hi everybody,
I have an intesting formatting problem . In one of the cells I forammted the
cell with custom 0.0%;(0.0%) now when the number is less than 10,000% it
doesn't show (cell is blank). Any thoughts?

--
Best regards,
Edward

Bernie Deitrick

An intersting problem!

Edward,

You might have conditional formatting that hides the value for that range: try Format / Conditional
Formatting... Delete all conditions.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Edward" wrote in message
Hi everybody,
I have an intesting formatting problem . In one of the cells I forammted the
cell with custom 0.0%;(0.0%) now when the number is less than 10,000% it
doesn't show (cell is blank). Any thoughts?

--
Best regards,
Edward

edward

An intersting problem!

thanks Bernie, you were right on the money !
--
Best regards,
Edward