-   -   How to import a word file with text and pictures into Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168714-how-import-word-file-text-pictures-into-excel.html)

malem

How to import a word file with text and pictures into Excel?

Hi,
I have a word file with some company adresses and two pictures which I want
to import in Excel. Is it possible to do this?

--
Kind regards

malem

Kevin B

How to import a word file with text and pictures into Excel?

You can do this with copy & paste. If the addresses are in a table the table
converts to an Excel column/row layout automatically.

You can also click INSERT on the menu and select OBJECT. In the OBJECT
dialog box, click the FROM FILE tab, browse and locate your Word file and
click the link check box to create a linked version of the document in the
workbook.

--
Kevin Backmann