-   -   Recording and playing Macro (Solver) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168566-recording-playing-macro-solver.html)

Idoia

Recording and playing Macro (Solver)

Hi,

I've recorded a macro that consists on using solver on a target cell. The
code I get is very straightforward:

SolverOk SetCell:="$N$39", MaxMinVal:=2, ValueOf:="0",
ByChange:="$B$61:$B$64"
SolverSolve

When I try to replay the macro, I get the compile error "Sub or Function
not defined" (with "SolverOk" highlighted)

I suspect it has to do with the fact that solver is an add-in, but if it's
able to record it, it should be able to replay it, right?

Any halp would be appreciated. Thanks!

Gary''s Student

Recording and playing Macro (Solver)

From VBE:

Tools References check SOLVER
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200760

Idoia

Recording and playing Macro (Solver)

That worked, thanks a lot.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

From VBE:

Tools References check SOLVER
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200760

Mike

Recording and playing Macro (Solver)

I've exactly the same problem plus one mo the Reference command under Tool
is dim and cannot be activated?

"Idoia" wrote:

That worked, thanks a lot.

From VBE: