-   -   How I create mail marged in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168349-how-i-create-mail-marged-excel.html)

Sarfaraz Areshia

How I create mail marged in Excel?

i want to create a mail marged in Excel is that possible. can i do mail
marged same like MS word? please reply me soon

Stephen[_2_]

How I create mail marged in Excel?

"Sarfaraz Areshia" <Sarfaraz wrote in
message ...
i want to create a mail marged in Excel is that possible. can i do mail
marged same like MS word? please reply me soon

You cannot do mail merge IN Excel. What you can do is mail merge in Word,
using an Excel data file.

Bernard Liengme

How I create mail marged in Excel?

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...ateADataSource.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Sarfaraz Areshia" <Sarfaraz wrote in
message ...
i want to create a mail marged in Excel is that possible. can i do mail
marged same like MS word? please reply me soon

Dave Peterson

How I create mail marged in Excel?

Maybe...
http://contextures.com/xlForm03.html
and
http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html

Both from Debra Dalgleish's site.

But I would seriously consider using excel as the source and merge via MSWord.

Sarfaraz Areshia wrote:

i want to create a mail marged in Excel is that possible. can i do mail
marged same like MS word? please reply me soon

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

How I create mail marged in Excel?

John Walkenbach shows how to do a mailmerge in Excel alone.

But as others have pointed out, Word is a much better application.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP