-   -   Remove watermarks, but keep blue page-break indicators. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168344-remove-watermarks-but-keep-blue-page-break-indicators.html)

Max

Remove watermarks, but keep blue page-break indicators.

Hi,

I would like to remove the watermarks, but keeping the pagebreaks visible as
in the page-break-preview. Is that possible? I know the normal view hides the
watermarks, bu then my blue page-break indicators are gone as well.

Thanks in advance,

Max

Bob I

Remove watermarks, but keep blue page-break indicators.

Format all the cells background to the same color grey as the
"watermark" page number (it's the middle selection between black and white)

Max wrote:

Hi,

I would like to remove the watermarks, but keeping the pagebreaks visible as
in the page-break-preview. Is that possible? I know the normal view hides the
watermarks, bu then my blue page-break indicators are gone as well.

Thanks in advance,

Max

Max

Remove watermarks, but keep blue page-break indicators.

But then I end up with grey cells and I do not want that. maybe it ain't
possible, but I just wanted to try.

Max wrote:

Hi,

I would like to remove the watermarks, but keeping the pagebreaks visible as
in the page-break-preview. Is that possible? I know the normal view hides the
watermarks, bu then my blue page-break indicators are gone as well.

Thanks in advance,

Max

Bob I

Remove watermarks, but keep blue page-break indicators.

Nope, can't remove, only disguise.

Max wrote:

Hi,

I would like to remove the watermarks, but keeping the pagebreaks visible as
in the page-break-preview. Is that possible? I know the normal view hides the
watermarks, bu then my blue page-break indicators are gone as well.

Thanks in advance,

Max

Max

Remove watermarks, but keep blue page-break indicators.

OK, thanks!

Max wrote:

Hi,

I would like to remove the watermarks, but keeping the pagebreaks visible as
in the page-break-preview. Is that possible? I know the normal view hides the
watermarks, bu then my blue page-break indicators are gone as well.

Thanks in advance,

Max

Jules

Remove watermarks, but keep blue page-break indicators.

Thanks Bob for keeping me from wasting any more time looking for how to do
this. Microsoft really needs to give us a way to edit this feature, which is
handy if you have a lot of confusing pages, but LIGHTEN it, so you can see
what the heck you're doing. Somewhere, there's a parameter to get to this,
and change it. Tell us what it is Microsoft!

Max wrote:

Hi,

I would like to remove the watermarks, but keeping the pagebreaks visible as
in the page-break-preview. Is that possible? I know the normal view hides the
watermarks, bu then my blue page-break indicators are gone as well.

Thanks in advance,

Max

Bob I

Remove watermarks, but keep blue page-break indicators.

You could just switch back to normal view as the "dotted" lines will
stay. they just won't be "blue".