-   -   Opening multiples instance of Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16833-opening-multiples-instance-excel.html)

VooDoo

Opening multiples instance of Excel

Hi,
since a few days i have the following problem.
I open an excel document, then want to open a 2nd one, it open it but in the
same excel. Before the same action resulted in have 2 excel running, now all
document are opened in the same excel windows....
How can this be changed to the default settings? In doc in a separate excel
application...
hope someones knows...
thanks in advance,
voodoo

Chip Pearson

Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the View menu. Look at
the setting for "Windows In Taskbar".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson