ExcelBanter

-   -   Opening multiples instance of Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16833-opening-multiples-instance-excel.html)

VooDoo March 9th 05 03:27 PM

Opening multiples instance of Excel

Hi,
since a few days i have the following problem.
I open an excel document, then want to open a 2nd one, it open it but in the
same excel. Before the same action resulted in have 2 excel running, now all
document are opened in the same excel windows....
How can this be changed to the default settings? In doc in a separate excel
application...
hope someones knows...
thanks in advance,
voodoo

Chip Pearson March 9th 05 03:38 PM

Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the View menu. Look at
the setting for "Windows In Taskbar".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson