-   -   Applying color to an entire row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168287-applying-color-entire-row.html)

Dave

Applying color to an entire row

I am trying to get all of the text in a row to change to the color that I
have set in a single cell using conditional formatting. If the conditons are
true for that single cell and it changes to the chosen color, how can I make
the enitre row change to match the two conditions I have set for that single
cell?

Bernard Liengme

Applying color to an entire row

Something like setting Conditional Format to:
Formula Is: =AND($B210,$B2<100)
while selecting the entire row by clicking the row header number
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dave" wrote in message
I am trying to get all of the text in a row to change to the color that I
have set in a single cell using conditional formatting. If the conditons
are
true for that single cell and it changes to the chosen color, how can I
make
the enitre row change to match the two conditions I have set for that
single
cell?

FSt1

Applying color to an entire row

hi
what are the conditions that you have set so far?

Regards
FSt1