-   -   Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16824-pivot-tables.html)

Barb R.

Pivot Tables

I am posting this via the Microsoft website, so hope this goes to the right
place.

I have a Pivot Table question for a colleague. He has a pivot table on a
sheet in Workbook 2. The source for the Pivot Table is Sheet1 of WOrkbook
1. I believe the Workbook1/Sheet1 was renamed after the Pivot Table was
created.. He indicates that the only way that he can get the Pivot Table to
refresh is to have Workbook 1 open.

Is there a way to be able to refresh the Pivot table with Workbook 1 closed?

Thanks in advance,
Barb Reinhardt