-   -   i need a template to manage my dvd collection in multi changer. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168108-i-need-template-manage-my-dvd-collection-multi-changer.html)

isle of write

i need a template to manage my dvd collection in multi changer.

looked in all the places i could think of for a template to manage my dvd
collection in my 400 disk mustichanger.
want to use it to update wich slot i have movie in as well genra, and
catagory, as well as aditional catagories

FSt1

i need a template to manage my dvd collection in multi changer.

hi
have you posted in templates.
scroll down the left side of the discussion groups catagories to templates
near the bottom.

Regards
FSt1

"isle of write" wrote:

looked in all the places i could think of for a template to manage my dvd
collection in my 400 disk mustichanger.
want to use it to update wich slot i have movie in as well genra, and
catagory, as well as aditional catagories

dlw

i need a template to manage my dvd collection in multi changer.

check out www.mediamonkey.com - freeware!