-   -   Excell Spreadsheet stuck on scroll (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168026-excell-spreadsheet-stuck-scroll.html)

confused

Excell Spreadsheet stuck on scroll

I was working on a spreadsheet and I must have locked something because the I
now have a right arrow and I am scrolling all over the sheet and cannot
select a cell. Any ideas how to get out of this?

Niek Otten

Excell Spreadsheet stuck on scroll

Press your mouse wheel once more..........

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel