-   -   Hide/Show Sub data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/168005-hide-show-sub-data.html)

Aaron

Hide/Show Sub data

I would like to have an Excel sheet list my Part # & a Shipping Revenue Total.
I would like to then be able to "Expand" the Row to show the 2-3 customers
who buy the specific part.
Example: I would like Row #2 to have a colum - Part # = 123 and a second
column - Total Ship Rev = $100.00.
I would then like to be able to "Expand" Row #2 to show Customer A Rev total
= $20.00 and Customer B Rev Total = $80.00....
Can this be done ?? I have seen an MS Access Table that did this, but I am
so far stuck using Excel....
In the end I want to be able to show a Grand Total of Sales for each part #
without any Duplicate Part #'s, But I would also like to be able to show all
of the Customers who account for the Total sales of each Part #...
Thanks for Any Help !!!!

Aaron