-   -   Format a pivot (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/167974-format-pivot.html)

officegirl

Format a pivot

After I format my pivot table every time I change the info in it , it turns
back to the original format, not just when I update it but when I am looking
for a specific combination of info

Roger Govier[_3_]

Format a pivot

Hi

Right click on PTTable Optionsdeselect Autoformat

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"officegirl" wrote in message
After I format my pivot table every time I change the info in it , it
turns
back to the original format, not just when I update it but when I am
looking
for a specific combination of info

yhoy

Format a pivot

I followed the instruction below and set up a pivot table/chart.

All other formats are untouched however the "value" in the chart is lost
every time refreshed. Is there any way to protect it as well?

Thanks!

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Right click on PTTable Optionsdeselect Autoformat

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"officegirl" wrote in message
After I format my pivot table every time I change the info in it , it
turns
back to the original format, not just when I update it but when I am
looking
for a specific combination of info

Debra Dalgleish

Format a pivot

Loss of formatting is a known problem with pivot charts. There's
information in the following MSKB article, which suggests recording a
macro as you apply the formatting:

Changing a PivotChart removes series formatting in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Right click on PTTable Optionsdeselect Autoformat

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"officegirl" wrote in message

After I format my pivot table every time I change the info in it , it
turns
back to the original format, not just when I update it but when I am
looking
for a specific combination of info

--
Debra Dalgleish